Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Starting the journey

Welcome to the journey. Wait, no, that sounded pretentious. Let's try again. Welcome to my story, whereever it leads me. I decided to start this blog and share my thoughts with the world.

It is not that I think that my thoughts are priceless or that the world will be a better place because I blog, however, I might help one person figure out one thing through the sharing of my thoughts, then this will have been a worthwhile endeavor.

Regarding the format of this blog, I will only be blogging from my mobile phone and discussing anything from philosophy, to politics, to local eateries and the service I received. I welcome all input and if any of you have something you would like me to discuss, please post it in the comments.

So, let us begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment