Friday, December 11, 2009

Shameless Plug: JustHost.com

Now, I am not one to shamelessly plug stuff.  I generally dislike even endorsing products or services, but I have recently (about 1 month ago) purchased hosting from JustHost.com and have been impressed with the service they offer.

First off, they are dirt cheap.  I pay less than 5 dollars a month and I don’t have to watch the bandwidth or size as they offer unlimited of both.  They do have a fair usage policy, so all you Fortune 500 companies, steer clear. However, for those of you who want to set up a personal web site or a small business site, it works pretty well.

It is a standard Linux/PHP/MySql package, with all of the bells and whistles you expect, but I was expecting a much more bumpy ride than what I got.

On top of this, they give you a free lifetime domain with purchase, so you don’t have to worry about the additional cost of that.

All in all, I would give them an A+ and would put them even with or just about GoDaddy due to the price advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment